Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:
How do I create a new user account?
In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with Workforce Training. Creating an account also gives you online access to view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account.
Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us. The email address cannot be assigned to another user in our system. If the email address is assigned to another user, you will be notified and given the opportunity to enter a new email address.
What courses do you currently offer?
Click here to see the list of current offerings.
How do I register for a course?
To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Cart - click the Enroll Yourself button to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Course Options - select the course fee options (i.e. select registration fee, add optional fees), and enter additional information requested, if any (i.e. t-shirt size, etc.).
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Enroll in Another Course button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Proceed to Checkout - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment - edit your personal information if necessary then click the Payment Service button to continue on to our Payment Service to make your payment.
- Registration Confirmed - when you are finished with the payment process, the Transaction Completed page is displayed notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
Which methods of payment do you accept online?
- Master Card
- Cash (in office)
- Check (in office)
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?
Individuals who cancel there registration three or more business days before the first day of the class, will receive a full refund (minus background check fees if applicable), be transferred to another class, or issued a voucher for a class held within the next year.
Individuals who cancel their registration two or less business days prior to the start date of the class, will receive a refund minus a cancellation fee (portion of instructor pay and class materials for that student e.g., textbook, printed materials, background check).
Drop Policy- classes with more than one day:
- If a student drops after completing 8-hours of class time or less 75% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- If a student drops after completing 9 to 16-hours of class time 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- If a student drops after completing 17 to 23-hours of class time 25% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- If a student drops after completing more than 24-hours of class time no refund will be issued.
- Non-attendance in a class will incur the full course fee.
Class Cancellations: All classes require minimum student enrollment. Class sessions that fail to reach the minimum student enrollment are subject to cancellation. If a class cancelation happens, trainees will be notified by telephone and email. Every effort will be made to transfer the trainee to another class, find an alternative class, or be provided a full refund.
How do I cancel a registration?
You cannot cancel a registration online. To cancel a registration, you must contact:
*Please include your full name and address, registration details for the course you want to cancel (i.e. course code, title, and dates) and a day time phone number where we can contact you.
What do I do if I've lost my password?
You can request a Password Reset email.
The email will be sent to the email address listed in your account. If you no longer have access to that email address, please contact us at 208-792-2388 or email@example.com to restore your account.
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses - view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses - view a list of completed courses with the hours and grades earned