Prereqs for June 29 , 2023 CNA Class
Dates: November 28, 2022 - June 8, 2023
There are still openings remaining at this time.
STUDENT REQUIREMENTS – In order to enroll in the Certified Nursing Assistant program, you must:
1. Be 16 years of age – verification may be required
2. Complete all of the prerequisites – NO LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
PREREQUISITES - Completion of the prerequisites is required before you can officially enroll in CNA program. Please register yourself in this prerequisite course. Once all of your documents have been received by Workforce Training and approved, you will be contacted to proceed with the registration process.
1. Proof of immunizations - Immunizations are required for students who want to enroll in this program due to contractual agreements with agencies and facilities that are used to complete clinical hours. Immunization Check Off List
2. Background Check - How to Complete Your Background Check - If your employer or other entity is paying for your background check, it is required to be completed in person at Workforce Training. To schedule your appointment please call use at 208-792-2388.
3. Photo - Professional-quality headshot
If prerequisites are not submitted and approved by the deadline, Workforce Training of LC State reserves the right to transfer students from their current course to the next available course until all required prerequisites have been received and approved.
Records can be submitted via:
Fax to 208-792-2680
Email to email@example.com
In-person or mail to:
1920 3rd Avenue North
Lewiston, Idaho 83501
Additional Purchases - Supply List.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$ 0.00|
|11/28/2022||Monday||12M to 12M||Workforce Training Center 7|
|06/08/2023||Thursday||12M to 12M||Workforce Training Center 7|