The Mechatronics course provides an intensive overview of the skills necessary for the mechatronics industry. You will learn math, inspection, safety, quality, electrical systems, automation, mechanical systems, fluid systems, rigging, and welding in Mechatronics.
What you will learn
- Production Floor Safety
- Six Sigma, 5S, Lean, and TPM
- PLC Equipment and Communication
- Electrical, Mechanical, and Fluid Systems
- Robot Programming and Maintenance
- Welding Processes
How you will benefit
- Prepare for a career as a Mechatronics Engineer, Mechatronics Technician, Automation Engineer, Automation Specialist, or a Controls Engineer
- Gain the skills you need to confidently perform your job
There are no scheduled sessions at this time. Sign up to be notified when this course is available.